Death of the Internet, Film at 11

Luke Guillory lguillory at reservetele.com
Sat Oct 22 17:09:21 UTC 2016

VPNs can accomplish this without opening ports directly to devices.

Luke

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2016, at 12:06 PM, jim deleskie <deleskie at gmail.com<mailto:deleskie at gmail.com>> wrote:

It is also likely the desired use case.  In my office I like to be able to
login when needed when on the road, when the alarm company calls me at 2am
for a false alarm so I don't have to get someone else out of bed to have
them dispatched to check on the site.

-jim