Death of the Internet, Film at 11

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Oct 22 14:50:17 UTC 2016

If they are easy to trace, then it should be easy for you to tell me how to find them on my network.

The addresses being known to them doesn't help me at all clean up my network or help other networks clean up theirs.

It would be rather difficult for me (and I'm sure many other operators) to distinguish normal Dyn traffic from DDoS Dyn traffic.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com