Dyn DDoS this AM?

Keenan Tims ktims at stargate.ca
Fri Oct 21 23:34:28 UTC 2016

I don't have a horse in this race, and haven't used it in anger, but
Netflix released denominator to attempt to deal with some of these issues:

https://github.com/Netflix/denominator

Their goal is to support the highest common denominator of features
among the supported providers,

Maybe that helps someone.

Keenan