Dyn DDoS this AM?

Steve Meuse smeuse at mara.org
Fri Oct 21 16:47:19 UTC 2016

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 12:09 PM, Roland Dobbins <rdobbins at arbor.net> wrote:

> On 21 Oct 2016, at 23:01, Mike Hammett wrote:
>
> > Are there sites that can test your BCP38\84 compliance?
>
> <https://www.caida.org/projects/spoofer/>

Quick note: If anyone has this installed already on OSX, bring up the
console and see if it's still running. I discovered (while watching the
NANOG preso) that mine had an issue and was failing silently. Re-installing
the new version fixed the issue.

The funny part of the story, looking through the logs to see which networks
I roamed on that were spoofable, the only positive hit was for the NANOG
conference network in Chicago :)

-Steve