Dyn DDoS this AM?

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Fri Oct 21 16:38:22 UTC 2016

On Fri, 21 Oct 2016, rar wrote:

> Anyone want a quick consulting gig helping us configure BCP38 and BCP84?
>
> Configurations is all cisco
> Edge routers connect to Verizon, Level 3 Fiber
> Each Edge router talks to two BGP routers.
>
> $150/hour, I'm guessing it is only an hour for somebody to explain, and
> guide us through the configuration, but OK if longer.

Sure, we'll do it.

That rate is quite a bit less than our normal retail rate, but in the
spirit that Patrick posted about, Network Utility Force will be happy to
provide you or any other operator resources at that rate to help configure
BCP38 and BCP84.

Anyone serious about that, email me privately at bross at netuf.net and we'll
put paperwork together.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
Voice:  +1-404-635-6667                                        ICQ:  2269442