Legislative proposal sent to my Congressman

Stephen Satchell list at satchell.net
Wed Oct 5 17:02:59 UTC 2016

On 10/05/2016 09:46 AM, jim deleskie wrote:
> Can we please not get the government ( who's gov ) involved. I fully agree
> that it will not only not help, but will make some things worse.  This is
> why we can't have nice things.

I would be in favor of your pleas if you would accompany it with your
proposal for eliminating exploitable devices from accessing the Internet
and being the source of damaging traffic.

This IS the NANOG mailing list.  So far, the "solutions" I've seen put
foreward are like requiring government ID at polling places.