Level 3 voice outage

Ken Warnimont Kenw at parkbankonline.com
Tue Oct 4 15:12:39 UTC 2016

There's all sorts of people online reporting problems with Level3 voice services - we're down for outbound calling, inbound is spotty.  Their portal is unreachable, can't get to any of their #'s...seems like the world is on fire over there.

We were a previous TW Telecom customer before Level3 bought them out, the service quality has definitely degraded since then.