10G tester recommendations?

Robert Jacobs rjacobs at pslightwave.com
Tue Oct 4 17:30:53 UTC 2016

JDSU 5800 series .... very user friendly... nice reports... VNC remote connection so you can trigger test with out rolling a tech..

Robert Jacobs | Network Director/Architect

Direct:  832-615-7742
Main:   832-615-8000
Fax:    713-510-1650

5959 Corporate Dr. Suite 3300; Houston, TX 77036

A Certified Woman-Owned Business

24x7x365 Customer  Support: 832-615-8000 | support at pslightwave.com
This electronic message contains information from Phonoscope Lightwave which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by telephone or e-mail immediately.