Request for comment -- BCP38

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Oct 2 01:35:01 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Hugo Slabbert" <hugo at slabnet.com>

> This seems to have split into a few different sub-threads and had some
> cross-talk on which network is being described where (thanks in no small
> part to my flub on John's figures and target), but this seems to be exactly
> the kind of info folks are looking for but missing at
> http://www.bcp38.info.

I heartily encourage people to add content to the wiki for network types that
I'm insufficiently familiar with; cookbook entries are where I'd like to see
it end up.

If anyone wants to contribute please poke me or Alain for an account (keeping
a MediaWiki despammed is a fulltime job these days, if you allow user created
accounts, so we don't).  The address to poke at is moderator (at) bcp38.info

Cheers,
-- jra