10G switch drops traffic for a split second

TJ Trout tj at pcguys.us
Tue Nov 29 21:53:23 UTC 2016

I plan on disabling FC on everything tonight, I've done that before but I
want to be sure.

Anything that can be done about the 2 x 1G peers trunking to the 10G router
transition that can be fixed? should I be rate limiting the vlan for the
peers at 1G so the 10G router isn't trying to send more than 1G?