BCP 38 coverage if top x providers ...

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Nov 28 02:44:30 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

It was me, Frank, as I said in an offlist email your mail server a) didn't
like and b) took 4 days to complain about.  :-)

I believe I said "top 10" or "top 20" eyeball carriers, and I was shooting
from the hip, based on my apprehension of the sizes there of.  80/20 rule, as
Jared implies.

Cheers,
-- jra