nested prefixes in Internet

Ryan L ryan.nsplist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:41:21 UTC 2016

Hopefully they would be flexible with this sort of policy under certain
circumstances.

I could see this as being somewhat problematic for mitigation providers,
since longer mask preemption is a commonly used method to take on traffic
for scrubbing, as well as customers potentially using a more specific for
migration activity. Or heck, even a less corner case scenario of traffic
engineering to a particular location via more specific route.

To me, it just sounds like more headache than it may be worth to have to
deal with that sort of thing.