Autunomous system filtering?

Massimiliano Stucchi max at stucchi.ch
Fri Nov 18 18:36:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 18/11/16 19:04, Giuseppe Spanò - Datacast Srl wrote:

> AS2876 announces 185.85.20.0/23
> AS207029 announces 185.85.22.0/23 (those prefixes are idle at the moment)
<SNIP>
> It seems an AS filtering is acting somewhere, and this looks a bit weird to me.
> Did this ever happen to any of you? Do you have ideas?

I think this might be due to missing route: objects for your announcements.

I see that you created them for the separate /23s a few hours ago, so
you should wait for the upstreams to pick them, which might happen in
the next 24 hours, so they can adjust their filters.  You could also
hope that some engineers pick it up here on list - as you asked - and
adjusts filters before the scheduled time comes.

Ciao!

--

Massimiliano Stucchi
MS16801-RIPE