Amsterdam/London Underesea Cables

Rod Beck rod.beck at unitedcablecompany.com
Fri Nov 18 09:54:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to determine which undersea cables used for London/Amsterdam traffic are the most reliable - fewest outages due to shunt faults and other problems.

Looks like most of the traffic traverses the following systems:

Farland North

UK-Netherlands

Ulysses

Circe North

Concerto

My recollection, which is foggy, is that Circe North was rebuilt due to repeated shunt faults.

Feel free to contact me offlist so you can share the good, the bad, and the ugly. [😊]

Roderick Beck

Director of Global Sales

United Cable Company

www.unitedcablecompany.com<http://www.unitedcablecompany.com>

85 Király utca, 1077 Budapest

rod.beck at unitedcablecompany.com

36-30-859-5144

[1467221429846_image002.jpg][1467221477350_image005.png]