Eisenach & the FCC - was: [Re: Here we go again.]

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Sun Nov 13 21:37:02 UTC 2016

Before this snowball gets any bigger, I would like to reiterate the previous commenter calling for this present political discussion to move elsewhere. Here's the NANOG AUP we've all agreed to:

NANOG Acceptable Use Policy

* Discussion will focus on Internet operational and technical issues as described in the charter of NANOG<https://www.nanog.org/history/charter>.

* Postings of issues inconsistent with the charter are prohibited.

* Postings of political, philosophical, and legal nature are prohibited.

You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

 -mel