NEVERMIND! (was: Seeking Google reverse DNS delegation contact)

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Nov 11 06:05:15 UTC 2016

My profuse apologies to everyone.  It seems that Google is not in fact
involved in any way with providing reverse DNS for the 204.8.136.0/21
IP address block.  I was deceived into believing it was by some
unusual trickey on the part of the spammer-controlled name servers
ns1.saversagreeable.com and ns2.saversagreeable.com.  You can see
the clever deception toward the very end of the dig +trace listing
I posted:

    http://pastebin.com/raw/VNwmgMHh

It seems those clever rascal spammers tried to implicate Google's
name servers, but it is only their's which are giving out the
reverse DNS which suoorts their snowshoe spamming efforts in the
204.8.136.0/21 block.

Sorry for my mistake everyone.  I wasn't expecting quite this level
or kind of reverse DNS delegation trickery.

Regards,
rfg