OSPF vs ISIS - Which do you prefer & why?

Charles van Niman charles at phukish.com
Thu Nov 10 21:53:30 UTC 2016

I don't think Nick asked for a list, just one single thing, any one
thing. To me at least, it doesn't really make sense to make the
statement you did, without pointing out what can be done to improve
the situation. I would be very interested to hear what network
requirements are not being met with Juniper's current IS-IS
implementation.

/Charles