Voip faxing

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Thu Nov 3 23:03:54 UTC 2016

That link shared right there is pretty much gold when it comes to faxing / modems over voip.  Thats pretty much what you will get out of any discussion.  We have successfully been able to get it to work but we also control the network a-z including the outside plant down to the house.  What we have started to notice even when we are passing the calls down into the PSTN through the local interconnect tandems ect people down the line are converting it down to voip.

Carlos Alcantar

Race Communications / Race Team Member

1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010