dilemmas

Todd Underwood toddunder at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:12:39 UTC 2016

randy,

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 11:35 PM, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:

> yep.  and thanks for the forward, reminding my why i have a long
> .procmailrc.

if this is an attempt to simply publicly mock someone on the nanog list i
have a polite request:  keep your snark to yourself.

this kind of uncivil behavior is part of what keeps this community so
homogenous as it appeals only to people willing to put up with this kind of
public nastiness.  as someone who i thought supporting increasing diversity
in our community, i would expect a higher standard of professionalism and
inclusion from you.

this may also tend to keep you off of everyone else's increasingly long
(but possibly less public) mail filters.

apologies if i misunderstood your terse and otherwise apparently
content-free missive.

cheers,