ISP License in the USA?

STARNES, CURTIS Curtis.Starnes at granburyisd.org
Tue May 31 19:29:28 UTC 2016

I've got it! Send $25,000 and I will print you a shiny new license to hang on the wall!

Curtis Starnes
Senior Network Administrator
Granbury ISD
600 W. Bridge St. Ste. 40
Granbury, Texas  76048
(817) 408-4104
(817) 408-4126 Fax
curtis.starnes at granburyisd.org
www.granburyisd.org

OPEN RECORDS NOTICE: This email and responses may be subject to Texas Open Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.