ISP License in the USA?

STARNES, CURTIS Curtis.Starnes at granburyisd.org
Tue May 31 18:35:45 UTC 2016

+1 on the SPIN, when we file our e-Rate form 470 and form 471's each year with USAC, we have to provide our carrier's SPIN on these forms.

Curtis Starnes
Senior Network Administrator
Granbury ISD
600 W. Bridge St. Ste. 40
Granbury, Texas  76048
(817) 408-4104
(817) 408-4126 Fax
curtis.starnes at granburyisd.org
www.granburyisd.org

OPEN RECORDS NOTICE: This email and responses may be subject to Texas Open Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.