Akamai Geolocation

Bryn Sadler bryn.sadler at essensys.tech
Tue May 31 15:25:19 UTC 2016

Hi all, anyone on-list from Akamai that could help out with a Geolocation issue our customers are experiencing? We tried the support channels on the website.

Many thanks,

Bryn Sadler

Chief Technical Officer

T: +44 (0)20 3102 5254

M: +44 (0)7872 684 671

C: +1 (347) 558 2133
W: essensys.tech

The content of this email is confidential. If you are not the addressee, you may not distribute, copy or disclose any part of it. If you receive this message in error, please delete this from your system and notify the sender immediately by reply.

essensys Ltd | 1 Triton Square Regents Place London NW1 3DX | Registration No. 05959557
essensys Inc | 450 7th Avenue Suite 2407 New York NY 10123
Please consider the environment when reading this email and only print a copy if you think it's really necessary.