Need Comcast IPv6 routing assistance please

Brzozowski, John John_Brzozowski at Cable.Comcast.com
Tue May 24 10:23:44 UTC 2016

Regarding the thread:

http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2016-May/085878.html

David,

I looked around CA and it looks like some customers are provisioned with two delegated IPv6 prefixes.  We had an issue a week or so back that we believe was corrected.  If you wish contact me off list.

Before we look to see if there are larger routing issue we should make sure you have one and only one active delegated IPv6 prefix.  From my end it looks like you may have two.

Thanks,

John
+1-484-962-0060