Question on peering strategies

Max Tulyev maxtul at netassist.ua
Tue May 24 10:11:46 UTC 2016

If you dig into hijacking topic more, you will see that hijacks through
Tier1 is same or even more popular than through IXes.

And if someone want to make me a transit offer for the price of DE-CIX
(I do not even ask the price of DTEL-IX peering ;) ) - please, contact
me off-list, I will be really happy.