Question on peering strategies

Ken Chase math at sizone.org
Mon May 23 22:24:13 UTC 2016

And what benefit is there to this 'public' vlan service? A shared vlan between
all participants (with some well organized numbering/indexing scheme)?

TorIX (Toronto) is about to have an AGM here and this VLAN thing which has
been in the air for 3 years will certainly be brought up again.

/kc

--
Ken Chase - Guelph Canada