IPv6 Residential Deployment Survey

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Sun May 22 18:15:46 UTC 2016

The 'Next' button just keeps refreshing the initial page for me (Chrome,
Linux).

I was hoping there was an option in the survey for "I contacted my local
monopoly^H^H^H^H^H provider, talked with their 'network guy' and asked
about IPv6.  He said he'd heard about it, but they probably won't going to
even investigate it for 'a couple of years'".

-A