B5-Lite

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Sat May 14 01:30:19 UTC 2016

Best place to ask this question would be the WISPA list (public one or Member's list).
Plus you can ask ask this question on Facebook, WISPA Pictures or Mimosa Group ! Lots of good info there.

Like all fixed wireless, in unlicensed freq...there are if's and's or but's....
Depending on your particular link, and what problem you are trying to solve, the Mimosa's would be a logical and good upgrade path from Ubiquiti M5 radios....

Weather you use B5-lite or B5's would depend on a few factors.

:)

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net