NIST NTP servers

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Thu May 12 00:23:31 UTC 2016

Compared to the scale of the budget of small research projects run by
national intelligence agency sized organizations, you wouldn't have to be
very well funded to run a sizeable proportion of all tor exit nodes with
some degree of plausible deniability...

500 credit cards

500 unique bililng names/addresses and sets of contact info

spread 500 1U servers around the world in as many geographically unique
locations as you can find, with every dedicated hosting/colo company...

average of $150/mo x 500 = $75,000