NIST NTP servers

Leo Bicknell bicknell at ufp.org
Wed May 11 14:53:33 UTC 2016

In a message written on Wed, May 11, 2016 at 09:00:54AM -0500, Josh Reynolds wrote:
> I hope your receivers aren't all from a single source.

I have 4 each ACTS, GPS, and CDMA in my list, agumented with a pair
of PTP.  Amazingly right now all but 3 are within 2 microsconds of
each other, and those three outliers are 10 and 35 microseconds
off.  That's pretty impressive!

I didn't have to buy any of them, because various trustable entities
run those infrastructures.  Some of the trustable entites are the
same ones that send the time up to the GPS satellites. :)

Leo Bicknell - bicknell at ufp.org