BGP peering strategies for smaller routers

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Tue May 3 23:08:20 UTC 2016

Blake,

> On 04 May 2016, at 00:23, Blake Hudson <blake at ispn.net> wrote:
>
> Łukasz Bromirski wrote on 5/3/2016 4:13 PM:
>>> On 03 May 2016, at 22:31, William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:

[...]

> I feel like you're trying to fit some other (possible, but far fetched) scenario from where we started.

Yeah, sorry for that - saw 1001 in quote and kept that as original platform.

For 1002 with SSO off you may be fine, sure. BTW, the versions you're quoting as working were also quoted by me as the ones that could have been OK even on the 1001 (I know, I know).

--
Łukasz Bromirski
CCIE R&S/SP #15929, CCDE #2012::17, PGP Key ID: 0xFD077F6A