SV: BGP peering strategies for smaller routers

Gustav Ulander gustav.ulander at telecomputing.se
Tue May 3 19:50:29 UTC 2016

Hello all.

Yes I can confirm that we also had the issue with the asr1001s.
For us the router was fine until we upgraded it. When we rebooted it after the upgrade it ran out of memory when populating 2 full feeds.
When we contacted TAC they confirmed that indeed it was a memory problem and that we would need to add more memory to the box.
Perhaps 1002 isnt as thirsty?

//Gustav