mrtg alternative

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Wed Mar 23 21:22:23 UTC 2016

+1 for Cacti.

I tried zenoss & observium but still Cacti is more cool in terms of
tweaking templates as well as the tree mode for easy quick representation.

Thanks for starting this cool thread. Will help in getting links to some of
other cool projects which we don't hear around.

--

Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com