CALEA Requirements

Robert Haylock robert.haylock at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 23:20:40 UTC 2016

If you are a wireline ISP, start with the ATIS-1000013* docs, you will see
from the FBI link below, different services and carrier types (e.g. voice
or cable) have additional needs on top of this.

As Scott said, your legal/regulatory team needs to guide you to exactly
which in the listMAY apply in your situation, but from a technical point of
view you can at least get an idea about what you might have to do by
starting with the ATIS specs:

https://askcalea.fbi.gov/standards.html

Rob