Craiglist blocked

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:37:36 UTC 2016

My guy (who is coder team not ops) confirmed he got the forwarded email and is passing it to the right ops folks, but those ops folks will have to reach back out again to Chris.

You might try Michael's contacts if you don't hear anything in a few hours at most.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone