DataCenter color-coding cabling schema

Oliver O'Boyle oliver.oboyle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:11:26 UTC 2016

Lol! I am very dextrous... But I prep by pulling off many pieces of tape at
once and lining them up in advance. They don't need to go on perfectly. In
fact, a few wrinkles help to keep the padding in place better than no
wrinkles.

Put a wire around the roll of tape and connect it to a small carabiner that
you can clip to the rack or to other stable items wherever you're working
(not individual cables in case you dislodge them).

--
:o@>