mrtg alternative

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed Mar 9 13:01:37 UTC 2016

    Hi,

    Cacti works... Biggest case I know, ~180 devices.  A few issues with
THold plugin but nothing that can't be fixed.

    And they are working on a new release (available thru github) which
include most of the useful plugins.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443