sFlow vs netFlow/IPFIX

David Bass davidbass570 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:37:13 UTC 2016

I don't agree with that statement (about rare to find big companies using Nexus).  If you want 10 gig/40 gig (or 100 gig soon) your options are Cisco Nexus/Arista/Juniper QFX...some periphery devices as well, but the majority use one of those 3.

The merchant silicon based switches are pretty reasonably priced too.