Brocade Fabric Help

Fred Hollis fred at web2objects.com
Thu Jun 30 21:55:46 UTC 2016

Hello Mike,

Running a few larger Brocade VDX fabrics here...

In case of that message, there is no other option not to reset that
specific new switch and then re-join the device. I had that a few times,
too.

It happens when you already did some configuration changes on the new
switch and the older fabric members weren't aware of that.