route-views.chicago.routeviews.org

John Kemp kemp at network-services.uoregon.edu
Thu Jun 30 17:04:56 UTC 2016

As mentioned at the peering personals...
route-views.chicago.routeviews.org is now up and running.

New peers are welcomed.  We request full
tables if possible.  We send zero back in your direction.
Peers should minimally filter default/null/rfc1918 from
their view.  Our side is:

AS6447
206.223.119.187
2001:504:0:4::6447:1

telnet://route-views.chicago.routeviews.org
{http/ftp/rsync}://archive.routeviews.org/route-views.chicago

A huge thanks to our host, CTS Telecom.  Those guys really
made it happen.  And as always, a huge thanks to Equinix.  We
could not make this all happen without the help of our hosts
and the exchanges, so thanks to all.

--
John Kemp
RouteViews Network Engineer