automated site to site vpn recommendations

Tim Raphael raphael.timothy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:38:42 UTC 2016

There is a downside to subscription pricing for the vendor: they don't get the instant cashflow they're used to. I know Cisco seems to be taking a tactic where only some product lines use subscriptions and the others are on a typical enterprise 3-5 year replacements cycle to provide Cisco with the  large cash injections upon upgrade.

Tim