automated site to site vpn recommendations

Spencer Ryan sryan at arbor.net
Wed Jun 29 22:49:27 UTC 2016

I treat Meraki like SmartNET. The subscription comes with lifetime support
(TAC + Warranty), you do have support on your production network gear don't
you? It's not like they trick you going into it either. I for one am a huge
fan of the simplicity, it just works.

Disclaimer: We use them. ~35 access points all around the world.

*Spencer Ryan* | Senior Systems Administrator | sryan at arbor.net
*Arbor Networks*
+1.734.794.5033 (d) | +1.734.846.2053 (m)
www.arbornetworks.com