AT&T/Bellsouth Fiber Gear

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Tue Jun 28 21:58:10 UTC 2016

We had a similar situation a couple years ago we went around for weeks trying to find someone that could help us with the equipment.  We ended up pulling the power on the gear someone showed up 2 hours later.  That finally got us someone we could actually talk with about re locating the equipment in the building.

​
Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010