IX in Iran by TIC

Shahab Vahabzadeh sh.vahabzadeh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 11:05:41 UTC 2016

Hello Everybody,
I am here to announce that TIC in Iran launched Neutral Internet Exchange
Points.
Right now we have four in:

   - Tehran (tehran-ix.ir)
   - Shiraz (shiraz-ix.ir)
   - Tabriz (tabriz-ix.ir)
   - Mashhad (mashhad-ix.ir)

Currently we have near 45Gbps traffic on it but it will increase to 100Gbps
within two months. Content Providers activating their BGP peering with
members one by one.

Also I have something interesting for you around the world, TIC is
launching a International IX in Chabahar called Chabahar IX (chabahar-ix.ir)
which can be interesting for T1 ISPs or Content Providers like Akamai,
Amazon, Google, Limelight, Cloudflare and etc.

We are able to give anyone colocation space or ground for building their
own Datacenter.
As you know Iran is cheapest country in Middle East for Energy and
Electricity reasons so we are the best opportunity for having a node there.
Cables we have there right now are POI, FALCON and GCX.

Please share this with your friends or your Business Development
departments.
If anyone have question regard this you can contact me via this email or
peering at tic.ir.
Thanks

--
Regards,
Shahab Vahabzadeh, Network Engineer and System Administrator

PGP Key Fingerprint = 1C43 988E 01A8 4D95 B662 9118 CD94 9F10 4DF4 6163