NANOG67 - Tipping point of community and sponsor bashing?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed Jun 15 12:37:22 UTC 2016

I agree that the SIX is a fine organization, but the framework of the organization has little to do with the members getting screwed over. A non-profit donation-based IX that doesn't produce results could be screwing its "customers" over more than a MRC-based for-profit IX that does produce.

I also think that the individual merits of an organization or business model is pretty astray from the OP's original point (correct or not) about using the NANOG presentation platform for thinly veiled personal agenda.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com