Verizon Wireless 4G Voice/Data

Alex Buie alex.buie at frozenfeline.net
Tue Jun 14 23:13:45 UTC 2016

Large scale outage in FL, primarily affecting customers who have Advanced
Calling (VoLTE) turned on and calling CDMA/PSTN destinations. However it
appears there are many areas whose data connectivity is also affected.

Will pass along any updates I can.

Over 2k calls in the Tech Support queue right now, wish me luck! Time to
jump into the sharks. Haha.

Alex
(VZW tech)

All statements and opinions are my own and do not reflect that of  Verizon
Wireless or its subsidiaries.