Thinking Methodically about building a PoC

Brian R briansupport at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:40:25 UTC 2016

Agreed, the margin of growth never seems to stay consistent or be what you predict.

Instead of asking "What do you want?" (or taking their specs).  I have lots of ideas of what I want but maybe not what I need.

Ask these questions, they've gotten me better answers and have allowed me to do the hardware/software framework not the end user/client.

"What are you trying to sell?"

"What are you trying to do?"

Brian