Sunday night social?

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Sun Jun 12 19:53:52 UTC 2016

Just to clarify based on offline messages:
There are still the usual after-Plenary programs such as Peering Personals, Beer & Gear, etc.. There are just no off-site socials aside from Wednesday evening. The agenda is up to date.
-Dave

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 1:47 PM -0400, "Dave Temkin" <dave at temk.in> wrote:

Yes.
Best Regards,
-Dave

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 1:24 PM -0400, "Weir, Colin" <Colin_Weir at cable.comcast.com> wrote:

Is Wednesday night the only social?

--
Colin Weir
Engineer, Quality of Experience, Comcast Cable