Sunday night social?

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at nanog.org
Fri Jun 10 22:14:16 UTC 2016

Hi Matt -

The registration questions built into Cvent are a standard set which is
created prior to confirmation of sponsored events.  The questions are there
as a means to allow potential sponsors to plan accordingly.

There is not a Sunday Social taking place in Chicago.  Apologies if the
standard questions in the registration process caused confusion.  You can
always check the true schedule of events by visiting the event agenda.

Cheers,

Valerie

--
Valerie Wittkop