Extra Fairmont Rooms

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Thu Jun 9 18:55:30 UTC 2016

I've ended up with some extra room reservations at the Fairmont Chicago.
If you can make use of any of these reservations, send me a direct email
with the name you'd like me to put on the room.  First come, first served,
so if your primary choice(s) aren't available, let me know if you have a
second choice.  I'll reply with the confirmation number so you can call
the hotel and guarantee the room with your credit card.

6/16-17 $242 Fairmont Room with King Bed
6/11-17 $299 Deluxe Room with King Bed
6/15-16 $278 Fairmont PURE Room King NS
6/15-16 $260 Fairmont Double/Double NS

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442