Netflix banning HE tunnels

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:10:19 UTC 2016

I wonder how hard it would be for HE to implement some button on their
tunnel portal that when selected will update Maxmind's (or whatever)
geolocation for their allocated IPv6 prefixes to match the results returned
when querying for their IPv4 tunnel end point address...

I would suggest to make it optional since some may not want to have this
functionality by default but if you are dying for netflix and are in
whatever geolocation netflix deems acceptable this may solve the issue.

--
[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$ cat .signature
cat: .signature: No such file or directory